by The Learning Ladder Ltd., Chalgrove
A one day course 9.00 am - 4.30 pm
A practical workshop on how to challenge, support and motivate staff involved in change.
The only constant feature in business today is change. But change and uncertainty in organisations can generate fear and resistance, which significantly impair performance. Where change is embraced and turned to positive effect a business or organisation can prosper as a result. This course will give delegates an understanding of change as an issue along with a range of practical and positive tools for managing change effectively to get the best results for your business.
- Understanding change (reactive v proactive; continuous adjustment and improvement)
- A practical introduction to change theory
- Developing strategies for managing the effects of change
- Overcoming adverse attitudes and adopting a supportive role
- Planning for change, monitoring its impact and consolidating the benefits
Who Should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone with the responsibility for guiding people through a change process, whether this involves providing strategic direction or implementing an organisational change.
Find out more on the The Learning Ladder Ltd. website (opens in new window).
Normal price: £245.00
Course enquiries and bookings
The easiest option is to send the training provider an email: