Developing in-house mentoring programmes
by The Learning Ladder Ltd., Chalgrove
A one day course 9.00 am - 4.30 pm
Utilise the talent in your organisation to develop professional and effective staff.
Your best people are your most important asset. Being able to use an experienced person to help another can transform the organisation and the people within it. This course will give you the structure and tools to set up and train a team of in-house mentors that can help others to also be outstanding. Skills and attributes that are useful to your business can be shared which will reduce your training costs and make people feel valued.
- How to identify the right people with the best skills and attributes
- What mentoring is and what mentoring isn't
- The key success factors of the best mentors and mentees
- A ready made training course for you to use to train your in-house team of mentors
- The strategies needed to support an ongoing mentoring programme
- Continual improvement techniques
Who Should attend?
This course is ideal for HR staff, managers and directors who want to develop talent programmes within the organisation
Find out more on the The Learning Ladder Ltd. website (opens in new window).
Normal price: £245.00
Course enquiries and bookings
The easiest option is to send the training provider an email: