Everyone Can Play (Inclusion Training) (In-House)
by Garry West Training Limited, Newton Aycliffe
Everyone Can Play aims to:
- Enable students to develop confidence and competence in working with disabled and non-disabled children aged 5 -15 years in their leisure time
- Give students an understanding of Inclusive Play issues and Playwork values
- Provide valuable underpinning knowledge to support students wishing to register as a candidate for the NVQ level 2 in Playwork
How much time does Everyone Can Play take?
- Everyone Can Play is a 12.5 hour tutor led course. This is usually over 5 sessions of 2.5 hours, but can be ran over 3 full days.
- Students are encouraged to undertake some personal study and if possible make visits to other play settings.
What does Everyone Can Play cover?
- Introduction session, getting to know you
- Disability Equality / Awareness
- Children's well-being
- Equality of opportunity
- Planning for inclusive play
Price is per person, based on a minimum of 6 participants. Additional participants (maximum 12)are charged at £30 per participant. Travel and/or accommodation expenses may also apply.
Find out more on the Garry West Training Limited website (opens in new window).
Course enquiries and bookings
The easiest option is to send the training provider an email:
Other courses from Garry West Training Limited that you might be interested in:
- Level 2 Playing on the Range - Outdoor / Play Ranger Training (In-House)
- Level 2 Take 5 for Play (In-House)
- Level 3 Play Up! (In-House)
- Level 3 Playing with the Elements - Outdoor / Elemental Play Training (In-House)