Excellent Customer Service
by The Learning Ladder Ltd., Chalgrove
Date: 17th July 2012
1 day course - 9.00 am - 4.30 pm.
Tutor: Valerie Brandvik
Benefits of attending:
Build life-long customer relationships, always "wow-ing" the customer.
Discover the secrets of delivering excellent customer service, proactively and consistently every time. Whether you are building relationships face to face or by telephone, this course will give you fool-proof techniques guaranteed to work. The strength of your customer relationships will create loyal customers and turn them into ambassadors for you. Even dealing with difficult situations will seem easier after this course, and your customers will be thrilled.
- The meaning of excellent customer care
- Remaining professional at all times, even under pressure
- Achieving client understanding and rapport
- Secret powers of assertion
- How to say no without damaging relationships
- Coping well with challenges and issues, resulting in repeat business
Who should attend?
Everybody has internal and external customers, so this course is relevant for everyone.
Find out more on the The Learning Ladder Ltd. website (opens in new window).
Normal price: £245.00
Course enquiries and bookings
The easiest option is to send the training provider an email: