Improve your news-writing
by PMA Media Training, Victoria
Aimed at: Those who want to improve their news reporting and writing skills. You should have been writing news stories regularly for at least six months, whether online or in print.
Workshop contents: How to generate more and better stories, especially off-diary.
- The secrets of finding more off-diary stories
- Getting more from press releases
- Generating stories when you're stuck in the office
- Finding more from conferences and exhibitions
- Sharpening your intros
- New approaches for writing online
- Using your diary for maximum effect
- How to make technical copy more readable
- Writing 'soft' news
- Copy clinic to look at your writing
Find out more on the PMA Media Training website (opens in new window).
Normal price: £680.00
Course enquiries and bookings
The easiest option is to send the training provider an email: