by PMA Media Training, Victoria
including up to 20% Help Training Courses discount
(please see discount codes below)
Aimed at: News and feature reporters working in competitive areas, where off-diary stories and original approaches are a vital part of the publication.
Workshop contents: New ideas on finding and researching fresh stories. Where to find leads and spotting a hidden story.
* Researching - how to open new lines of enquiry
* The dangers of relying on the internet
* Using the resources of Companies House
* Handling obstructive and difficult people
* Ethical considerations
* Using the Freedom of Information Act
* Writing the story
* Safety issues - secrecy and security
* Your legal rights and pitfalls.
Find out more on the PMA Media Training website (opens in new window).
Normal price: £380.00
Future course dates:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 at Victoria, LONDON
£380.00 £304.00 You save: £76.00 (20%)
Please quote the following code when booking: HELP-10 HELP-20
Course enquiries and bookings
The easiest option to guarantee the discounted price is to send the training provider an email: