Writing in plain English
by PMA Media Training, Victoria
Aimed at: Those with little experience of writing who need a confidence boost, from sales staff to junior PR executives, and those just starting to take on editorial responsibilities.
Workshop contents: This workshop is tailored to your daily written work and gives you the skills to write professionally. The course has lots of practical writing sessions. Includes:
- Guidelines on writing clearly and succinctly
- Structuring your writing to include the key facts
- Why jargon hinders communication
- The different styles of writing for digital and print media
- Emails and digital communications that get read
- Why you need to work to a house style
- Getting the words and the grammar right
Find out more on the PMA Media Training website (opens in new window).
Normal price: £380.00
Course enquiries and bookings
The easiest option is to send the training provider an email: